Over Temperature Protection:
When the water temp over 95℉,the heater will auto stop heating. LED flash “HH” and beeping.It will restart heating when the water temp less than 93℉.
Low Temperature Protection:
The heater will start heating when the current water temperature is 1°F/1°C below the setting temperature.
1. Please immerse the heater completely in water, do not bury it in sand, and do not expose it to air dry burning.
2. When it is necessary to stop working, disconnect power socket and wait for 15 minutes before changing water or removing heater.
3. The external temperature controller must be kept away from the water as it is not waterproof.
4. We recommend that the heater be installed underwater near the water intake, either vertically or horizontally. But vertical placement doesn’t take up much space.
5. Please use the wave maker or circulating pump for the fish tank. Good water circulation helps the heat generated by the heater to be evenly dispersed.
6. It is necessary to clean and clean the heating plate regularly. If impurities are attached to the heating plate, the heating efficiency will be reduced.