Hygger submersible fish tank heater has double heating element, use explosion-proof quartz glass and a high-temperature resistant nickel-chromium heating wire combine to distribute heat quickly and efficiently create a comfortable aquatic for your lovely fish. This aquarium heater also features an adjustable LED digital controller that displays real-time water temperature and set temperature.• Built-in dual temperature probe.
•Adjust the temperature from 59~93°F (15~34°C).
•Preset prevents too high-temperature setting.
•PC plastic guard is high-temperature resistance and to protects your fish get burnt.
•500watt heater suitable for 66-120 gallons marine and freshwater tank.
•800watt heater suitable for 80-190 gallons marine and freshwater tank.
•Multi-function: 1. temp setting remembers 2. running-dry protection 3. overheating protection.
•Pressing and holding the button for 5 seconds changes it from F to C readouts.
UL safety certified.User Friendly Hang HoleThe hang hole of the controller is convenient for you to hang it up, save space and at a glance.
Five Things To Be Mindful Of
1. Please unplug the heater and let it cool for 15 minutes first before you perform a water change or take out the heater rod.
2. The heater must be fully submerged underwater at least 5inch all the time, the plastic guard will be melted if the heater exposes to the air when it’s heating or not cooling down.
3. Keep water in circulation for better distribution of the heat.
4. It’s essential to keep it off the gravel or sand as the difference in heat conductivity between the water and substrate could result in the heater glass cracking.
5. To avoid the device overheating and insure its better performance, it’s better to put it close to the tank filter.