as additional bio filtration to your aquarium.The filter working isn’t something that is really visible, its primary use is to promote beneficial nitrifying bacteri growth in the
tank to help break ammonia down to nitrites and nitrites down to nitrates.Healthy tank bacteri recycle will make the aquarium water more clear and in good quality, which in turns to make your little fish,
shrimp live a healthy and happy life.Other features of this sponge filters:
– Comes with 1 spare fine sponge.
– With strong suction cup, can be easily hidden on the back wall of the aquarium.
– Easy to install and clean.
– Filter parts are detachable.
– The air water outlet tube is telescopic, can be adjusted above the water line or below.
– Creates small and slow movements in the water.
– Add more air into water when water outlet is under water.
Directions for use
1. For new tank, your water might be cycling. Don’t add a lot of fish right away and wait it out.
2. An established tank (been up and running with fish in it for at least a month or two. running
your old filter along with the this one until it has a chance to have beneficial bacteri.
3. Cloudy tank is common due to your tank bacteri recycle.
4. Need an aquarium air pump and airline hose (4mm).
1. Clean the sponge once a month or so.
2. Wash the filter with aquarium water, don’t use the tap water.
3. Rinse and squeeze repetitively at least 5 to 10 times till you see no more dirty water
coming out of the sponge. Repeat for 2 to 3 more days till aquarium has crystal clear water.
There are no reviews yet.