Hygger digital control quartz glass aquarium heater is specially designed for medium and large fish tank use, fast heating up for 60-120gallon tank.
It comes with 1 quartz glass heater, 1 IC temp controller and 1 thermometer, the cables are all long enough for use indoors.
Cautions: please keep the heater fully under water all the time, the plastic guard will be melted if the heater exposes to the air when it’s heating or not cool down.
1. Fast heating and reliable, fully automatic control.
2. ABS black plastic heater guard with 2 strong suction cups.
3. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquarium use.
4. The controller with memory function in case of power-down.
5. Durable and explosion-proof quartz glass heater tube.
6. Very easy to install and use.
Automatically stop and restart heatingIt will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp. Please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat.
When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the fish tank heater will restart heating.Specification:
Heater tube material: quartz glass
Plug: three-pin US plug
Temp control range: 61-90℉
Temp accuracy: ±1℉
Heating indicator light
There are 2 indicator lights below the display screen, the left light will on red when the heater is heating, the right light will on green when it stops heating.
Over temperature protection
The fish tank heater will auto shut off if water temp is over 97℉, and will automatically turn normal work when water temp is less than 95℉.
• Please don’t plug in before the heater is well installed.
• Please wait for about 6 seconds before you setting the temp.
• Keep the heater and thermometer fully submerged all the time.
• Place the heater vertically or horizontally near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
• Don’t bury the heater under gravels, mud or sands.
• Keep tank water circulation as far as possible.
• Place the thermometer far away from the heater, keep the temp controller away from water.
• Wait the heater tube to cool down before moving it or changing the water.
500W for 60-120 gallon fish tank
Heater rod length: 10.5 inch
Generally, when we choose a heater for the tank, we can base on that 3.8 wattage to 7 wattage per gallon water.
When the weather gets cold and room temp is lower than 50℉, please choose a larger wattage heater than normal recommended.
The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft.
There are no reviews yet.