Hygger DCP controllable 24V quiet water pump, comes with a special U-shape water intake shell, which makes this return pump can be used in low water level. A powerful water pump for fish tanks, aquariums, ponds, fountains, waterfalls, sump, hydroponics, irrigation use, for fresh water and salt water.
Aquarium Water Pump Other Features:Ultra quiet, runs at low vibration.
Auto shut off when no water is sensed.
High performance, energy saving up to 65% and safe operation.
Can be used internally or externally, for salt-water or fresh water use.
Durable for long time use, with anti-resistant ceramic shaft, magnetic drive.
Easy to disassemble it by hand for cleaning, the impeller is removable.
With 71 settings external controller, easy to control the flow rate from 30% to 100%.
• There are 3 buttons on it, ‘down’, “up”, “pause”.
• When press the pause button, default stop time is 10 minutes, to cancel it please press the “pause” button again.
• To lock your setting, long press the “pause” button for 3 seconds, after the LED flickering for 3 times, it’s successfully locked. To cancel it please do the same operation again.
• The controller has memory function for the flow rater, if the power goes out the controller will go back to the last setting.Attachments for small water pumpThe small dimension 800GPH and 1060GPH water pump comes with the following 8 attachments:
• 2 screw nuts: 1 pcs of 1-1/8″, 1 pcs of 1-3/8″.
• 2 O rings for sealing.
• 2 rigid pipe connections: 1 pcs of 3/4″, 1 pcs of 1″.
• 2 soft tube connections: 1 pcs of 3/4″, 1 pcs of 1″.
The connections are made of ABS, you can use PVC, PE, PP pipes for this water pump.
The small water pump is very compact, you can hold it by one hand.Removable Impeller• Hygger aquarium water pump is easy to be assembled and disassembled by hands, without using tools.
• You can look to the product image on the detail page to find the structural map.
• We use high performance and durable impeller, with ceramic shaft, magnetic drive, so this fish tank water pump has longer service life.
• The water pump will auto shut off when water level is too low, the impeller will stop working, want to restart the pump, please unplug the power and re-plug it.
2. Turn on the pump by connecting to the power, turn off the pump by unplug the power.
3. The pump will stop working when input voltage is too high, upon no water, impeller blocked, to restart the pump please re-plug the power.
4. If you find the pump is failed to pump water at the beginning, please try to unplug and re-plug the power to get rid of the air inside the pump, repeat that for several times then the pump will work normally.Use as internal submersible water pump1. Max working water depth for this water pump is 5ft. Please check and clean the pump regularly.
2. Prohibit to use the pump in flammable liquids. Working water temps: 34-95 Fahrenheit degrees.
3. When use the pump internally, please keep the pump fully submersible in water before plug in power. Place the controller indoors.
4. Please use one of the 2 removable shells to prevent pump blocking.Use as external/inline water pump1. Don’t let the pump run dry, it will damage the motor.
2. When use the pump externally, make sure there are full of water in the pump body and the pipes before plug in power.
3. Please tighten all nuts and connections to make sure no water will leak out, or you can use extra glue to reinforce the connection.
4. Please note the controller must be placed indoors, it’s not waterproof. Place the pump at lower position than the water level.
Error codes & solutions:
Er01: abnormal working current, please check line to the pump or the controller for short circuit.
Er02: controller overheat, please place the controller in a cool place, avoid exposure or high temperature.
Er03: pump running dry, please check if the water line is too low to fully submerge the water intake.
Er04: propeller get stuck, please check whether there are stuffs blocked the propeller or wiring errors.
Er05: abnormal input voltage, please check the power voltage is 100-240V 50/60HZ.
If you find the “Up”, “Down”, “Pause”button on the controller are failed to operation, you may have locked the controller accidently, in this case, you need to long press the “Pause”button for 3 seconds to unlock the controller.
On the other hand, to lock the controller, please long press the “Pause”button for 3 seconds.
There are no reviews yet.