hygger 500W 800W titanium steel aquarium heater with external controller, with digital displays on heater and the controller, fast heating up and energy saving, perfect for use in large fish tank over 60 gallon in cold weather.
Why choose hygger aquarium heater for large fish tank?
1. Safe to use, the digital aquarium heater will auto shut off when the water temp is over 97℉, auto shut off when the top of the heater is out of water over 0.8inch.
2. No explosion, with a plastic guard, the heating element is high-quality durable titanium steel, can be used for fresh water.
3. Energy saving, with 2 heating up modes, the MAX heating mode and the ECO heating mode, it will automatically shift according to the D-value between the water temp and set temp.
4. Digital display, you can check the water temp, set temp and the heating up mode on the controller at any time.
5. Easy to set temp, only one set button on the controller, to choose the temp from 70℉ to 94℉ by pressing the button again and again, only round number can be chose.
6. Automatical thermostat, the submersible heater will stop heating when it reaches the set temp, and start ECO heating mode when the water temp drop off 0.5-1℉.
500W: 7.9 x 3 x 1.1 inch
800W: 9.6 x 3 x 1.1 inch
Controller dimension: 5.7×3.2×1.1 inchFish tank size:500W for fish tank 60-120 gallon
800W for fish tank 120-180 gallonVoltage: 110-120V
Temp Accuracy: ±0.1℉
Temp control range: 70~94℉
Cord length: 5ft+5ft
LCD Display Controller
2 heating modes shfit automaticlly1. MAX heating modeIt means fast heating at full power, when heater is first time to heat or when the water temp drops 1℉ or more lower than the set temp. For example, the water temp is 77.5F, at first time heating, no matteryou set the temp to 78F or 81F, the heater will heating in this mode to heat up quickly.
2. ECO heating modeIt means slow heating to save energy, it only work when the water temp drops off 0.51℉-1℉ than the set temp, for example the set temp is 78℉, after 2 hours the water temp drop off to 77.2℉, the heater will heating in this mode.Error code- Er1. Auto shut off when out of waterIf you see the error code “Er” on the controller and the heater display, it means the heater is not well installed fully under water, it will auto shut off.
In this case, please place the heater fully submerged in water, we suggest 2 inch below the water surface at least.
2. Auto recover work when fully under waterThe heater will automatically work normally after you placing the heater fully under water.Error code-EH1. Auto shut off when water temp over 97℉If you see the error code “EH” on the controller and the heater display, it means the water temp is too hot, it will auto shut off, but the wast heat of it may make the water temp go up for a little more.
In this case, please wait the water to cool down or you can aad some water into the fish tank.
2. Auto recover work when water temp drops below set tempPlease note the controller is locked during this period.
Titanium Steel Aquarium Heater
Comes with a detachable suction cup clipThe plastic clip is specially designed for the heater rod, it’s very sturdy for use. It can be easily slipped in or out the heater rod.
There are 2 strong suction cups in the clip, and these can be removed if you want to replace the suction cups.Detachable shell designDetachable shell design for easy cleaning of heater rod.
Pull the shell out by force and then clean the heater rod.
Please clean the heating rod regularly to keep the heating rod in good working condition.Stop heating indicator lightThere is an indicator light on the heater, it will turn on green when the water temp reaches to the set temp.
The heater has a built-in thermometer to detect the water temp.Heating indicator lightWhen the heater is heating, the indicator light will turn on red.
The temp digit on the heater display is the current water temp.
Cautions for use:
Please install the heater fully under water, but don’t bury it in sands.
Please unplug the heater and wait it to cool down for about 5-10 mins before you doing water change or moving the heater.
To well install the fish tank heater on to the tank wall, we suggest to slip the suction cup clip to the top 1/3 of the heater tube.
We suggest to install the submersible heater under water where close to the water intake, you can place it vertically or horizontally, but place it vertically will not take up too much space.
Please use wave maker or a circulation pump for the fish tank, the good water circulation will help uniform dispersion the heat produced by the heater.
Most asked question about the heater heating modes:
Q: I have set the temp (78F) within 1F higher than the curent water temp (77.2F), but the heater never work on low heat feature, that’s why?
A: Please note that at the first heating stage, low heat feature will not work, the current water temp is 77.2F, you set temp to 78F, the heater will work like this:
1. First stage: heater will work at MAX heating mode to heat water up to 78F quickly, low heat feature will not work at this stage.
2. Second stage: water temp reaches the set temp 78F, heater stops heating, water temp will keep at 78F for a period of time.
3 Third satge: water temp begins to drop off, when it drops to 77.5F -77.1F, the heat will starts to work in ECO heating mode, the low heat feature works, but if the water temp suddently drops more than 1F lower than the set temp, the heater will work in MAX heating mode.
There are no reviews yet.