Hygger 971 Hexagon Air Pump helps to oxygenate the water through a mini air stone which creates a stream of little bubbles, thus aiding in water circulation. Compact tiny size is perfect for small aquariums and fish bowls up to 15 gallon. Build in a thin piezoelectric ceramic plate, it’s completely silent operation makes it perfect for bedroom, office and kitchen. It comes with everything you need: air stone, air tubing and a dual suction cup.
2. Connect air stone to air tube.
3. Connect air tube to air pump outlet.
4. Attach air pump onto outside wall of aquarium tank, but locate the pump above water level to avoid any possible water counter flow.
5. Immerse air stone into aquarium tank.
6. Connect power adapter to electricity socket, then let it go.
SmallCompact design, this air pump is so tiny that you can hold it on hand and easy to hide. Makes it perfect to travel with you with your beloved pet.
Comes with a double side sucker and a clip to help to attach air pump onto the fish tank.QuietPowered by a tiny piece of thin piezoelectric ceramic plate, this air pump is super quiet that you can barely hear the sound. Perfect to used at bedroom. Less than 30 dB. It does not push a lot of air, so your fish do not get scared of it.
PS: if the air pump makes noise, you may got a lemon.Perfect for Small TanksIt can handle air flow to a small air stone or sponge filter up to 15 gal tank.
Great for used in betta tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank, nano tank and goldfish tank.
There are no reviews yet.