Large, long bio blocks covered with hundreds of thousands of tiny holes its massive surface area provides a perfect environment for good stuff to grow. It captures fish food and other debris as mechanical filtration. While these tiny holes filter out clear water for fish to thrive.
• Improves Water Quality and Clarity
• Large surface area for raising good stuff
• Reusable, just rinse them occasionally and put back in the tank
• Application: fresh water aquariums, sumps, aquaculture and ponds
Hygger focus on aquarium related supplies, including aquarium heater, media, magnet cleaner, cleaning tools, air pump, powerhead, light, decor etc…
• Material: ceramic
• Each dimension: 6.2″ L× 1.5″ Dia
• Weight: 90 grams/each. 40-pack: 7.9
• lbs; 80-pack: 15.8 lbs
2. It fulfill both bio filtration and mechanical filtration at the same time to provide sparkling clear water for your aquariumKOI POND, AQUARIUM• Great valued 40 blocks, weight approx 7.9 lbs.
• Unlike other small sized medias, our fish tank ceramic media measures 6.2″ L× 1.5″ Dia.
• A perfect aquarium media not only can be used at aquarium but also koi pond.MAINTENANCE• Replenish only ⅓ at one time
• We recommend to replace partial media blocks every 3 months.
• Rinse these ceramic blocks thoroughly before use. Please remember to rinse them in aquarium water not tap water.